Time & Location
Oct 16, 2021, 10:00 AM – 10:30 AM EDT
About the Event
TIME: 10am - 10:30am ET
AGE GROUP: 8 and above
Difficulty: No sewing experience required
These non-edible tacos are great to make with kids and also make a nice addition to your 18-inch doll menu.
This live class will walk you through the process of making a simple taco using materials you likely already have on hand.
- A circular object
- A glue gun - item will get hot so an adult should be present to assist if needed.
- Glue sticks
- 1/4 yard fabric piece. You can mix and match.
- 1/8 yard felt sheet of color
- Alligator clip, hair pin, or flower lapel pin
- Fabric marker/pen
- Button (optional)
- We would LOVE to see your finished product so be sure to share pictures of your perfected work with us at: email@example.com
If you have any questions, please fill out the form on our site and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Tips for successful online lessons:
🧵 - Have your materials ready or a note pad and pen close by incase you have questions and want to either ask in class or after class via email.
🧵 - Make sure you have good internet connection to ensure you stay connected, I will record the session as well and make it available to those who attend.
🧵 - Avoid distractions around you to ensure you are able to get the most out of the lesson.
Don't know how to sew? Join us for one of our Intro to Sewing classes to learn the basics.