THIS IS A DIGITAL DOWNLOAD. You will receive a file electronically.
This is a great beginner friendly project.
NOTE: If you plan to put these in a microwave, be sure to get the sew on googly eye buttons and NOT the glued googly eyes.
You can print on copy paper.
AGE GROUP: 8 and above
DIFFICULTY: Beginner sewists - some sewing experience needed.
PREREQUISITE: Recommended for someone who is familiar with a sewing machine. If you're not, then be sure to take our Introduction to Sewing Class prior to taking on this project.
To be successful, you should be able to properly sew simple stitches using your sewing machine.
- Sewing machine
- 4in x 8in fabric of choice
- 3in x 3in red felt piece
- 2in x 2in orange felt piece
- Sew on googly eyes (only needed if you plan to put these in the microwave https://amzn.to/3oZuV4R)
- Measuring tape
- 2 cups brown rice
- 3 table spoon full of dried French Lavendar buds (I used this one https://amzn.to/3niD1F8)
- Sewing clips or pins
- Optional: Matching thread and needle to close out opening.
If you have any questions, please fill out the form on our site and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
You can watch a video of the process here: https://youtu.be/MuKIHDvwawM