This is a digital product. No physical product will be sent. The course is designed to walk you through the process of making a medium size scrunchie. It is a great beginner project.
The ability to sew a straight stitch is all that is needed to complete this project.
The pictures included in instructions are taken from a student's sewing process to show you just how easy it is to make this scrunchie.
This is a 10-step course designed to walk you through the process of making a scrunchie. It also makes a perfect gift for the beginner sewer in your life. Make it more fun and learn to sew together. Great for the young child eager to learn the wonderful craft of sewing.
You will need:
- A sewing machine
- Satin or cotton fabric (measurements are included in instructions)
- 1/4 inch elastic (measurement is included in instructions)
- Pins or clips
- Ruler or measuring tape
- Making chalk or pencil
I don't accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations on digital items. But send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any problems with your download.
This is a digital file download that'll be made available after you complete your purchase. This is not a physical product.
Sew a Scrunchie - Beginner Project Digital file
Don't overwhelm yourself. Sewing is FUN and can be therapeautic so relax and enjoy the process.
- Print out as many repeat pages as you want so as to practice until you have perfected it.
- Print on plain 8.5 x 11 sheets.
- Add your name and date on each page so as to track your progress and see how you are doing.
- Sew along lines. Try to stay on lines. Follow arrows when indicated.
- Review your progress on the back side of the sheet each day.
- Upon completion, share your Certificate of Completion and/or pictures of your perfected work with us at: email@example.com