THIS IS A DIGITAL DOWNLOAD. You will receive a file electronically when you purchase this item.
These are not just any worksheets. These are designed to introduce beginner sewers to the basics of sewing straight lines and learning how to rotate their "fabric" (paper) when sewing.
Being able to navigate the position of your fabric while sewing is an important part of learning to sew. It is a progressive course that takes you through sewing straight lines to sewing loops and much more.
It is a 10-day practice process that will help beginners get more comfortable with stitching straight lines and rotating fabric while sewing.
I don't accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations on digital items. But send an email to email@example.com if you have any problems with your download.
This is a digital file download that'll be made available after you complete your purchase. This is not a physical product.
Stitch Along Sewing worksheets for beginners - Digital file
Don't overwhelm yourself. Sewing is FUN and can be therapeautic so relax and enjoy the process.
- Print out as many repeat pages as you want so as to practice until you have perfected it.
- Print on plain 8.5 x 11 sheets.
- Add your name and date on each page so as to track your progress and see how you are doing.
- Sew along lines. Try to stay on lines. Follow arrows when indicated.
- Review your progress on the back side of the sheet each day.
- Upon completion, share your Certificate of Completion and/or pictures of your perfected work with us at: firstname.lastname@example.org